Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Writing; like for real.

I had a big ol huge breakthrough today! I am officially a published writer! I joined Associated Content; chose some topics; wrote a bit; and they ACTUALLY liked them enough to publish them. And get this! They are PAYING me for them! Holy Cow!

DSC08475

Dear Publisher,

Please forgive my BORING writing style. It's been a very long time since I have written anything other than blogs. I did not think you were actually going to publish those articles as they were superbly sub-par. I was just messing around- seeing what I could come up with in 20 minutes or so. I didn't expect you to go for it; and really I am a bit embarrassed at the lack of skills I exhibited in those articles. I shall endeavor to improve so long as you continue sending checks. Thank you,

B-Dub

DSC04068

On another happy note:

1. Conflict resolution is a wonderful thing. If you are confused see here.

2. John didn't get upset that I used his pic's in my blog ( I wasn't sure how the whole copyright thing works, and I forgot to ask him before I published them. Doh!) But I have decided he must like me! Really really like me! The kind of like that means I can use some of his pic without getting into trouble. AND he told me that I could have used his camera. Like taken real pictures all by myself. Mostly because he has accident insurance; but I like to thinks it is because he trusts me completely!

3. The pics in this blog are all Johns. He is really good; and you can find more of his work here.

4. My dog ran off this morning and get this: He came back after only 15 minutes! Must be some kind of record or something.

5. It is a good day.

DSC08221

On a not so happy note:

1. I never found my lost library book. Now I think I am gonna have to pay for it.

2. It is COLD! We are only in the mid 70's and I am freezing my kiester off.

3. Still no word from my hubby. Stupid Army schools! I mean, ummm, I am sure he will call at the first available opportunity and probably, it is more important for him to learn combat skills than to talk on the phone. . .

You can see my published work here at Associated Content.

No comments:

Post a Comment