I know you have been chomping at the bit to know whats been running through this head of mine; so I am gonna let you have it! Welcome to the second Random Thoughts on a Random Day!
1. My three year old wants her own bathroom. Background info: We have 2 bathrooms in our house, 1 upstairs (MINE! and I am not sharing!) and 1 down stairs, the downstairs is for the kids. "The Kids" are a 9 year old punky boy and the 3 year old punky girl.
I asked the girl punk why she was going upstairs, and she responded that she was going to use MY facilities. Oh no she didn't! I corrected her by
screaming at the top of my lungs gently reminding her that she has her own bathroom. Response:
"But Momma, brother has poops all in it. I need a clean one!"
Which brings us to #2, hee hee.
2. Regardless of how many times you tell a punky 9 year old about the goodness of a courtesy flush he never seems to remember and proceeds to clog said potty with giant wads of tp. And don't get me started on poo rings.
3. The Lady Ga was on GMA. I LUVRE the Lady Ga.
4. We have about 3 inches of snow outside. The snow is covering about an inch of ice that I discovered while trying to take the trash to the curb for pick up. We live on a hill and I busted my B-Dub booty, proceeded to slide down the driveway on the Booty, and deposit the trash all over my yard. The trashcan is sitting in the middle of the yard while I consider "plan B" which will not involve B-Dub Booty Busting. I might even pick up the trash at some point.
5. My sister is 13 weeks pregger! Whoot!
And that is all Webbies, until next time.