Thursday, May 6, 2010

If Your Kids Ever Mutiny, I Feel Your Pain

Having two punks home this week was not fun. Not fun at all. They played this super fun game called "Tag-Team" to see just how crazy they can make me. I did NOT enjoy this game. Littlest, who is used to having 8 hours of Momma time a day, decided she would make sure I couldn't spend time with Oldest. Should I choose to disobey her rules she dished out the punishment. Not being one to submit without a fight I ignored her tantrums, I am the MOM after all- and isn't that what Mom's are for? To ignore their kids? 


Anyways, I decided to snap some pictures of my favorite Littlest Moments (and how to fix 'em). Wait, I just realized that one is a video and I don't know how to post a video. Dang it.


*visualize* 
I was helping Oldest with some things in his room. Littlest got really quiet. Quite is BAD, especially from her. I decide to investigate as I could hear her on the stairs and she shouldn't be on the stairs. I walked out of Oldest's bedroom and right there on the wall was a giant letter H. This letter H was followed by more letter H's. They went side by side down one wall, around the corner, and up the wall by the stairs. 


I bought Mr. Clean Magic Erasers and made her little ornery butt scrub them all off the walls. And I only ripped out about 4 hairs out of 10 (like that rating system?) from the Letter H fiasco. 
*end visualization*


Now the one that really got to me happened this morning. Oldest and I have been working on a model helicopter for a few days. And what I really mean is I have been working on it while Oldest watched. Littlest had enough of me spending time with her brother and demonstrated it in a new and unique way. She spilled Barbie Pink nail polish all over my bathroom. See:


And this is only part of the disaster. It covered the floor too.

Here is where my compulsive need to hoard come in super handy. I had this old toothbrush that I was planning on using for Chubaca. It worked great in combination with nail polish remover to get all the paint off the counter. 

Think I can still use this on Chubaca?? .......
Is that a "No?" I figured.



The real magic here wasn't so much the bristled side of the tooth brush, but the tongue scraper side. You know the rubbery thing thats stuck to the back of the toothbrush.
See? This part here works fantastic for the pools of hardened paint!
Oh, and for the floors I dumped out remover and mopped it. Worked great!


You can see by the background that all Barbie Pink polish has been successfully removed. This one ended up with an 8 out of 10 ripped out hairs. Since there is no school tomorrow either I imagine that she will try yet again to hit that magic 10. At which point no amount of Xanex in the world can help me. 


And on a totally sad note: All the playing in poop water took its toll on Chubaca's feet. The pads on his back feet are all torn up and starting to get infected despite the  massive quantities of peroxide I have been using on him. The up-side? He can totally rock out the two sock look.

Littlest showed her rarely seen Sweet side when I was bandaging Chuey's feet. She pet his head and loved on him. Then as a reward for his good behavior she added accessories to his bandaged feets.


And every dog wants Dora band-aids. Trust me.
And I promise that towel used to be clean.
Well, before I cleaned out his paws it was.
Apparently peroxide doesn't agree with my towels.
Or maybe it works really great and got all the junk off his paws.
Either way- still looks gross in this picture.
Think I can win the "Longest Picture Caption" award?
I bet if I tried really hard I could.
But then you would prolly get bored and leave me forever.
And I can't have that cause I need you.
You keep me sane. 
Well, on most days.
The End.

7 comments:

  1. I think littlest should have combined the two and made pink socks for the dog. That look would rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your BFFRU, I'll never leave you. I take these responsibilities rather seriously.

    Besides, what you post makes my world seem sane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dora bandages on the dog's feet? That was a blatant act of "Cute" to get you to forget about the nailpolish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONFESSION FRIDAY IS BACK AND YOU ARE THE F-ING WINNER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you made my week seem like a vacation! Hope Chubaca starts to feel better poor puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha! I'm sure I wouldn't leave you, because your days make me feel better about mine sometimes! I hope Chewy starts to feel better soon...poor puppy :(

    And that whole barbie nailpolish thing? I totally did that to my mommy when I was little, cept I spilled it all over our BEIGHE living room carpet :) (See, it could have been worse!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It looks like you have a full plate!

    We were both given awards at Micael Chadwick's blog (congrats to you on that). I thought I'd come over and check yours out. It looks like you have a busy and interesting life! If you don't mind, I'm going to tag along.
    thanks!
    Patricktillett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete