Monday, October 19, 2009

Surprise

I have a secret to tell. But if I tell you then you can't tell anyone. Like ever. Or at least till I am finished with the project. At that point you are expected to tell everyone you know, twice.

Are you ready?


Now?


Come on already......


Okay, here is the deal. I am going to write a children's book. A book that will hopefully inspire younger and older kids alike.

More specifically, a three year old punk and a nine year old punk. But I might need to change that to a four year old punk and a ten year old punk cause I really don't know how long it is going to take me.

Curious? Well, I can tell you it will have a character named Helen Hopper, the Green Eyed Tree Frog. And this guy:




And the super great part of it all is that John is going to do the photography. He is great. He photographed our trip to the Brookfield Zoo back in May. Check out his other stuff here.

As for the rest of the project... Well, I might keep a tight lid on it until I get farther on.... Lots of changes are in the future and I don't want to make any promises I can't keep. Or get your hopes up and then not deliver.

 But this bird friend? He is in like Flyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment