Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thought I Fell Off the Planet? Me Too!!

Ahhh, Blogger- I have missed you! Sorry for the absence but crafting, school starting, and living sort of got in the way.

During my absence I have been busy (Get it, Busy B-Dub....) getting my craft on, don't worry I will share my ideas and how-to's. I even opened an Etsy Shop for all you B-Dub coolness needs.

BTW, have you discovered Pinterest? Totally addicted, chuck full of excellent ideas- and a way to organize them? Awesome. This site is invite only so let me know if you are in need- I can totally hook you up!

And now I'm off again- Oldest needs to be picked up. Until next time, meanwhile enjoy the eye candy: (obviously available in my Etsy Shop- shameless self promotion, I know...)





1 comment:

  1. You'd better pop back in a lot more often now!!! I like your creations!

    ReplyDelete